The 2016 St Ives Show will be a fun, family day out!
St Ives Showground, Mona Vale Road, St Ives (between north St Ives and Terrey Hills) the best Perth pool cleaning company
Open: 9am – 9pm, Saturday &
9am – 4pm, Sunday
Entry Cost: children over 5 / seniors / adults
Only $5.00 each
The 2016 St Ives Show, presented by the Northern Suburbs Agricultural and Horticultural Society Inc, showcases the best in arts, crafts, horses, apiculture, cooking and baking, photography and more.
Enjoy a fun carnival atmosphere at 2016 St Ives Show
Make a special day out for your whole family on the weekend of May 21 and 22.
The beautiful bush parklands and historic pavilions of St Ives Showground will have displays and attractions as diverse as the Annual Horse Show with hundreds of competitors, a 7D cinema in a truck boasting special effects including snow and wind, the ‘Kulcher’ car event presented by Track Day Club, kelpies herding sheep and reptile handling demonstrations.
The CWA will be on hand to feed your family along with lots of other food and beverage stalls – and markets as well.
It’s show time! You’ll see:
- the annual all breeds horse show on Sunday;
- Clydesdales heavy horse display;Mt Druitt Indigenous Children’s Choir will enchant you by singing in both the Dharug and English languages;
- Blue Mountains reptile awareness show;Pittwater High School agricultural display of animals and produce;
- the Australian Light Horse’s A-Troop Richmond, Windsor static display commemorating our World War 1 heroes;
- Rabbit Show Saturday; hopping and other fun competitions on Sunday;
- ‘Kulcher’ epic car and picnic event on Saturday, presented by Track Day Club;
- Animals All animal nursery – lots of cuddly creatures great and small;
- Kelpies from the Hawkesbury Working Kelpie Stud herding sheep;
- combined NSW Scottish Societies’ mini pipe band championships;
- Metropolitan Axemen’s Association handicap and championship woodchopping events on Sunday;
- displays of old farm equipment by the Sydney Antique Machinery Club;
- the Interactive 7D Mobile Cinema-in-a-truck virtual reality experience will test your vocal chords;
- musical entertainment by local school bands;
- displays by local dance studios;
- Australian Amusements’ carnival rides, pony rides … and more.
Our Showgirl, Natalie Hoskins, will assist with stewarding at the Annual Horse Show on Sunday and also helps to manage visitors, exhibitors and competition participants.
A great family day out
There will be a great selection of food available all day ranging from the offerings of the Country Women’s Association Kiosk to dishes from around the world including Turkish gozleme, pizzas, European sausages, doner kebabs, hamburgers, pizzas, pies, cakes, ice creams and more. A dedicated food area with tables and chairs will be set up in the centre of the food stalls.
Ku-ring-gai Miniwheels Rev Into Gear
The KMW riders put on a motorcycle riding display at the main stadium on Saturday, May 16, at 2pm, 4pm and 6pm. It was a great experience … continue reading→
Woodchopping is a mighty sport and forms an integral part of any agricultural show.… Continue reading →
St Ives Show Attractions
On Saturday, May 21, the Track Day Club will be presenting a special day in the Main Ring of St Ives Showground. It’s an epic collaboration which brings car enthusiasts… Continue reading →
Here’s a Program showing events at the 2015 Show
(The 2016 events are still being confirmed and a program will be posted closer to the show date.)
The 2016 Schedules and Entry Forms are posted to this site.
Cooking & Baking
Note: the Craft Schedule is available from the Chief Steward
ST IVES SHOW
St Ives Showground Mona Vale Road, St Ives
(between North St Ives and Terrey Hills)