Trade Space Application
Download The Trade Space Application Form Below
To ensure the smooth running of the show, applications will only be accepted under the following terms and conditions:
- All display/exhibits are required to be set up and completed before 7.00pm on the Friday before the Show. All vehicles not part of the display/exhibit must be moved to the allocated parking area.
- Display/exhibits are to remain in place until 4.30pm, Sunday of the Show.
- Power is available at a cost of $20.00. You are to supply your own tagged extension leads and lead covers.
- Sites must be kept clean and tidy throughout the show period. All boxes and rubbish are to be removed
before vacating the premises.
- All food outlets must comply with Government & Council Health Regulations
- It is compulsory that all site holders have a $20,000,000 liability insurance policy.
- A waiver must be signed before trading.
- Site fees are $200.00 up to 4-metre frontage and $44.00 for each additional lineal metre (GST included).
In order to secure your space, please complete and sign this form and send it, together with your payment and a copy of your Public Liability Insurance Policy, to:
Elaine Tracey, President, NS A&H Society Inc, PO Box 7199, Wilberforce NSW 2756
Cheques should be made payable to Northern Suburbs A&H Society Inc.
NOTE: AN EMAIL APPLICATION WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.