1. No more than two entries from one competitor for any one class
2. A Fee of $2.00 is to be charged for each entry
3. Certificates will be awarded for First, Second and Third in each class
4. Entries will be accepted at the Parramatta ABA club meeting on Wednesday, 9th May 2018 or at the Showground, Friday 18th May between 8.30am and 12.30 pm and Saturday 19th May 7.45am to 8.00 am.
5. Judging will commence at 8.00 am sharp on Saturday 19th May and no further entries will be accepted at that time.
6. Entries must be collected from the Show between 5pm and 6 pm on Sunday 20th May 2018.
7. Entries should have been produced since June 2017
8. Entries will be on display over the period of the show
9. For honey entries three standard 500gm glass jars with your selected 4-digit* ID number on the bottom of each are required.