Apiculture Chief Steward: Sandy Harrison
Phone: 0448 600 324 or Email: email@example.com
In 2017, Apiculture products such as honey and bees wax will be displayed and judged at the St Ives Show. The display and judging will be coordinated by the Parramatta Branch of the Amateur Beekeepers Association of NSW.
- No more than two entries from one competitor for any one
- A fee of $1.00 is charged for each
- Certificates will be awarded for First, Second and Third in each class.
- Entries will be accepted at the Show between 10am and 6pm, Thursday 18th May, 2017 or between 9am and 10am on Friday, 19th May,
- Judging will commence at 8am sharp on Saturday, 20th May.
- Entries must be collected from the Show between 4pm and 5pm on Sunday, 21st May,
- Entries should have been produced since June 2016.
- Entries will be on display over the period of the
- For honey entries standard 500g glass jars are required.
- Liquid honey light 3 only 500gm jars
2. Liquid honey medium 3 only 500gm jars
- Liquid honey dark 3 only 500gm jars
- Creamed honey 3 only 500gm jars
- Candied honey 3 only 500gm jars
- Comb honey 1 frame any depth
- Beeswax block – greater than 500gm
- Dry Mead one bottle approx 750ml
- Sweet Mead one bottle approx 750ml