Art Show Competition Schedule
Art Show Convenor: R. Young
Address: Northern Suburbs A&H Society Inc,
PO Box 7199, Wilberforce, NSW, 2756
T: 0408 253 563
Exhibitors are reminded that special regulations apply to this section of the show and are supplementary to the General Regulations of the Society.
- Entries close: Monday, 8th May, 2017
- Entry Fees: Adults; $12.00, Pensioners; $6.00 and Children: $6.00 per entry.
- The maximum number of entries is five per artist.
- Delivery: Thursday, 18th May 2017, 10:00am – 5:00pm or by appointment. Deliver to the Louise Lennon Pavilion, St Ives Showground, Mona Vale Road, St Ives. All works must be delivered during the above times unless prior arrangements have been made.
- Your receipt and exhibition ticket will be mailed to you. The exhibition ticket must be stuck with tape on the back of your work, hanging down below the frame and can be seen from the front right corner.
- Please put your name, contact details and sale price on the back of your work.
- Collection: Sunday 21st May, 2017. All works must be collected from the Louise Lennon Pavilion, St Ives Showground, Mona Vale Road, St Ives. Please collect between 4:00pm and 5:00pm.
- Each entry must be the work of the exhibitor.
- A work which has been entered at a previous St Ives Show is not eligible for entry.
- Each exhibit must have been completed within the 12 months prior to the first day of the show.
- All entries must be viewed but will not necessarily be hung or displayed.
- Final class allocation will be at the discretion of the hanging committee.
- Late entries will not be accepted.
- Works must be properly mounted on heavy card or framed and ready to be hung with strong cord, nylon, or wire, no screw eyes or protrusions.
- Size Limit: Maximum size of paintings is 1 metre x 1.2 metres including frame
- Weight Limit: 10kg.
- Wet paintings will not be accepted.
- Works on stretched canvases need not be framed but must be presented in a neat, professional manner, with finished edges and no staples visible.
- Sale of Work. Please price clearly on the entry form and also on the back of work. A commission of 25% will be charged by the Northern Suburbs Agricultural and Horticultural Society Inc. on all works sold.
- All sections will be judged on Friday, 19th of May, 2017.
- The judges’ decision is final.
- Exhibitors may make their own insurance arrangements.
- Security will be undertaken by the NSA&H Society. Every reasonable care will be undertaken to ensure that no loss or damage occurs to exhibits. However, no liability or responsibility will be accepted by the Society for any loss or damage.